25 April 2010

DON’T STUCK IN THE SAME POINT, KEEP MOVING FOWARD!

Bismillah
Viva la Pharmacy

Keep moving forward, it became my motto after I watched one of Disney Cartoon, titled “Meet the Robinson.” The Movie, motivated me to always make a new change in better way for me and sociecty. I could’t understand why my country, Indonesia which has many briliant people still have been stacked in the same name since I was Child, that’s “Negara Berkembang.” I found the answer after watched Mario Teguh Golden Ways, he said that nowdays there were many people who stasstified already with their own conditions, although they could get more if they try harder.
In front of my eyes, I saw many people who actually have good ability and creative rejected to do big project. They thought that they weren’t able to do such great job, or in another word they didn’t have self confidence. Yup, selfconfidence it’ a word who can change your life to be better person. Without selfconfidence you can’t deliver your information, you can’t persuade other people to do as you wish. The person who doesn’t have self confidence, only play small role in world stage, the easy one he afraid to get commitment in his shoulder.

If you want to be important person do something important too, accept difficult job that other people can’t do, believe in yourself and God. Many people affraid to do a new thing, they affraid to lose. For me losing is great word, from losing I learned to get up and fight again, although at the first it hurted me a lot. I promise to my self no to fall in the same hole again, try and try harder to get my wish.


In the end, you have to do activities which support your dream, if you want to be great pharmacy, from now on improve your ability in reserch, writting, discussion, intrapersonal and many other activities. I’m studying not for my parents, not for achievement, but to not be fooled by other people, life is though.

2 komentar:

  1. Interesting...
    Keep moving forward
    *Meet the Robinson is nice

    BalasHapus
  2. Yup, I was inspired after Watched it..thanx for the comment

    BalasHapus